Financial Strategies to Reduce Overhead Expenses in an Inflationary Economy
||ALA Capital Chapter Events
||Financial Strategies to Reduce Overhead Expenses in an Inflationary Economy
||ALA Staff and Administrators
||Janelle Lawrence [ALA Capital Chapter]
||Sep 13, 2022 12:00 PM America/Eastern
||Sep 13, 2022 01:00 PM America/Eastern
||Everyone has their eyes on the state of the economy and law firm overhead expenses are continuing to grow—especially technology which is up 8% year over year. We will review financial strategies the hedge against inflation, cut IT costs, and maximize returns.
• Understand current state of market forces, including inflationary pressures
• Learn how to leverage leasing and financing as a hedge against inflation
• Demonstrate how strategic financing of technology helps firms cut IT costs
• Learn how to align the use of technology with cost
• Hear significant tax benefits for leasing and financing programs
Presented by Bill Pitcairn with CoreTech. Bill has a distinguished track record in the finance industry, leading all facets of sales functions with an emphasis on strategic planning and revenue growth. During his tenures across several crucial sectors, Bill has served as VP of the Northeast Region for GE Capital where he was awarded as one of the company’s top salesman over multiple years, was elected to Comdisco’s CEO Executive Sales Council where he closed upwards of $160 million in lease and financing structures in one 18-month period and managed the two largest leasing relationships at AT&T and Verizon.