Staff Recruiting Coordinator (Click Here to Apply)
The Staff Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for coordinating recruiting and hiring processes for professional staff positions at the firm, including sourcing and screening applicants, posting job advertisements, scheduling interviews, extending offers, and maintaining recruiting files. This position also works closely with hiring managers and attorneys regarding recruiting goals and provides support to the Human Resources team with other projects as assigned.
• Coordinate the recruiting and hiring process for professional staff positions across the firm
• Review and screen resumes for core competencies and technical skill sets and interview all applicants
• Source candidates for open professional staff positions using different resources and databases, such as professional networking sites, to build a pipeline of top talent.
• Post and update online job advertisement sources with open requisitions
• Meet with hiring managers and department leaders regarding staffing requests
• Administer candidate testing
• Coordinate and schedule all candidate interviews
• Analyze salary surveys and market data and make recommendations for candidate offers
• Extend offers to candidates and draft offer letters
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with vendors/staffing agencies and maintain communication regarding candidate applications and interview schedules
• Process pre-arrival due diligence tasks – conduct professional reference checks, process background checks, etc.
• Maintain candidate applications in the firm’s recruiting system (i.e. ViRecruit, etc.)
• Maintain recruiting files and adhere to HR retention policies
• Assist with the development of the recruiting budget
• Maintain recruiting and hiring statistics for the firm
• Assist the Human Resources team with department projects as assigned
• Position operates in a professional office environment which is usually quiet to moderate
• Position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets
• Position requires that the employee have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
• This position is primarily a sedentary position. However, some duties and responsibilities may require the employee to lift files, open filing cabinets, bend or stand, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, occasionally move about to access office equipment, file cabinets, etc.
• May require employee to carry or lift items weighing up to 10 pounds
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both in oral and written form
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize/coordinate deadlines and track progress of tasks
• Ability to organize workflow and use time efficiently
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
• Displays a high degree of initiative and ability to exercise sound judgment in a deadline-driven environment with competing priorities
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to communicate professionally using diplomacy and tact
• Must maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and Adobe
• Must establish and maintain effective working relationships in or out of a team environment
• Understands and adopts the organizational structure
• Possesses the attitude of collaboration and sharing
• Willingness to learn and adopt new methodologies
• Flexibility and willingness to respond to issues during and outside of core business hours
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum two (2) years of recruiting experience in a law firm or similar professional environment required
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of recruitment and applicable employment and labor laws required.
This description outlines the basic requirements of this position. It is not intended to be a complete description as other duties may be assigned.
*Wiley is committed to the continued health and
safety of all members of the firm and requires all members to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, all newly hired
personnel must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start
date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Wiley will
provide reasonable accommodation(s) based on approved medical or
religious accommodation requests.
**Wiley is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence, diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
***This Organization Participates in E-Verify. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Employers may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants and may not limit or influence the choice of documents you present for use on the Form I-9.
Michelle DaSilva[Regular Members] @ Jan 21, 2022 - 05:03 PM (America/Eastern)