Wiley, a leading Washington, DC law firm, is seeking an Information Technology Administrative Coordinator to join its Information Technology team. This role provides day-to-day support for the Information Technology Department's operational processes, including contract and records maintenance, vendor administration, inventory and asset tracking and management, and budget tracking. This role also maintains responsibility for the purchasing and acquisition of technology-related goods and services and serving as the primary point of contact for Information Technology vendors. The Information Technology Administrative Coordinator also provides general administrative support to the Chief Information Officer as requested.
- Maintain and manage department files and records for inventory (hardware and software), contracts, purchasing, and renewals
- Responsible for vendor administration, including processing contracts, maintaining electronic records, communications and troubleshooting, lease schedules, asset delivery coordination, software accessibility, and license administration.
- Coordinate the procurement process and facilitate the acquisition and purchasing of IT goods and services
- Responsible for reconciling and processing invoices and coordinating accounts payable and related financial matters
- Track all hardware and software inventory for easy and accurate reporting and to ensure compliance
- Serve as primary liaison with Technical Support Services for asset coordination; including inventory, collection of equipment, coordination with vendors
- Track contract terms and conditions and maintain maintenance renewals to ensure continuity of services
- Assist with annual budget planning process, including line item review, proposal processing, coordinate RFPs, RFIs, provide deadline and obligation terms for contracts
- Responsible for tracking and reporting against budget and supporting budget development activities
- Perform research on specific vendors, products, services, and solutions
- Performs general administrative support to the Chief Information Officer as requested
- Position operates in a professional office environment which is usually quiet to moderate
- Position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets
- Position requires that the employee be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- This position is primarily a sedentary position. However, some duties and responsibilities may require the employee to lift files, open filing cabinets, bend or stand, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, occasionally move about to access office equipment, file cabinets, etc.
- May require employee to carry or lift items weighing up to 10 pounds
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both in oral and written form
- Possess organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate deadlines and track progress of tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work product
- Must maintain the confidentiality of work-related information and materials
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to see tasks through from inception to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to build relationships, credibility, and trust across all levels of firm leadership
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Advanced office productivity skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat)
- Analytical skills and proficiency with data tools and methods (e.g., Excel, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Flexibility to work overtime on an as-needed basis
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred
- Four plus years of prior office experience operating with graduating levels of responsibility, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment
This description outlines the basic requirements of this position. It is not intended to be a complete description as other duties may be assigned.
**Wiley is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence, diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
***This Organization Participates in E-Verify.